Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Future, Present & Past

I've just realised that I haven't posted anything in a looooonnnggg time. Most people have probably given up visiting my blog. Haha... but here's to the faithful who check in from time to time! So here's a little update about the future, present and past.

Well, one of the reasons why I've been ignoring my blog is because I've been hooked on Facebook. It's my virtual social land where I have an aquarium where my fish don't die (Scarlet died and Jade is sick), I have a pet dragon (not quite as cute as Ziggy though), my egg hatched into a poison frog and I've met many many old and new friends. So, yes I blame it on the social tool of the future.

Presently, I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy. The editors are evil I say... Satan's little minions; temptresses of entertainment gluttony. The end of every episode just strikes an auto-neuro response to start the next episode of complex surgeons fumbling into new ways to literally screw up their lives. Purely involuntary. Haha!!!

Putting the addiction aside, Grey's Anatomy has been good for me, in a sense that it has awoken this vocabulary wit that I've lost for some time now. Yeah, being stuck in Ipoh for 4 months kinda does that to you. No offense to Ipoh people but it is the truth of reality for me. Ho-hum conversations, small talk everytime I meet someone new, pointless corporate bickerings, futile fumbling Cantonese conversations... all have cumulatively massacred my usually perky mojo. Can't you tell? Yup, here's where I am, presently.

Well, I was supposed to post something about my past and I was gonna blog about my mom but I can't seem to upload the pictures and I gotta go home and play with Ziggy before I head off for dinner and movie with my CG. Oh well, another time then.

Catch y'all again in the future!!!

2 comments:

Fruit of Eden said...

guess i must the the ole-faithful who checks your blog..

minshen said...

so am I! :)

urhh Grey's Anatomy. It always seems like a soap opera in a hospital to me. Watch House, it's got way more vocab in there. I learnt big words like infarction, aneurism/aneurysm, pulmonary embolism, whoa!