Sunday, August 26, 2007

Zig-a-zig-AH!

Hello everybody! Meet Ziggy! Just got him yesterday and he's cute little Mini Schnauzer. He doesn't quite fit my finicky requirements exactly... but he tugged really hard at my heart strings. Plus I've seen two of the pet shop lady's pups that have grown up beautifully.



I'm a little worried about his face markings 'cos it seems a little greyish but there's white fur underneath... so I guess it's slowly growing out. If all the grey parts turn white... he should be a really handsome dude.

Fella's really calm... was a bit of a nosey puppy in the car but after about half an hour, our friend nicely curled up into a ball to sleep all the way back to Ipoh. This is him a little lost in his new home.



Poor fellas was howling in the middle of the night yesterday. I guess he missed his siblings left in the petshop. So, picked him up and let him cuddle in my lap until he was reassured to go back into his play pen. Didn't hear a squeek from him since. Aaahhh... nice...

Quite smart fellow... he chewed up his newspaper lining when he first got into the playpen but after a few smacks... he stopped. Aaahhh... nice...

So, look out for more stories on Ziggy... coming soon =)

6 comments:

Fruit of Eden said...

can't wait to cuddle ziggy..
chrissy.. your house is beginning to turn into a zoo.. ! next we buy, ah, birds, iguana, tortoise.. ok ? ok?

minshen said...

zig-zig-Ziggy!!!!

aaahhh he looks a little like Bijou. Whom I still have NOT met, it's so sad.

awww he sounds awesome. *Sigh*I wanted a dog too, but I wasn't allowed so I settled for a wabbit instead. Oh well. He's kinda like a dog too in some ways.

edlina & the lynns said...

ah hah, so this is the the current rave...christina's DOG! finally, i meet him in the blog :)

Tracy Tan said...

he's adorable! wish i could get myself a pup too!

Anonymous said...

Christina! I found you!!! and CUTE DOG! =)

ashlynn said...

He is soooo pretty! But I don't think I will consider....haha