Monday, May 7, 2007

farewell & goodbye...

I can't thank God enough for dragging me to this little island 3 years ago, assuring me that He'd be with me each step of the way - Through It All. It is here that I learned...
God's love is the reason I am ALIVE;
God's grace makes up for all I am not;
God's faithfulness never fails;
God's awesomeness captivates my heart to worship;
God's promises are my keys to victory;
God's sovereignty establishes the work of my hands;
oh... and so much more than I can say.

Take God away from these 3 years and it would have been a total waste of my time.

God knows that I love the play of words. He sealed these 3 lines of divine wisdom in my heart for my time in Penang:
Be still and know that I am God
Be still and stop trying to be God
Be still and let Me be God

It has been a sad week. So many goodbyes... so many last moments. Who would've thought that I'd ever leave Penang kicking and screaming? Surely not me.

Though my heart aches and tears flow everytime I think of crossing Penang bridge tomorrow... I really am bursting with joy and thankfulness for all that He has done (and will do) for me, in me and through me.


Yo dudes and dudettes on da island... Chrisso is outta here! But I'll be back!!!

And here I come... Ipoh mali... Ipoh, Ipoh mali! (check out the new Too Phat song)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: